Tuesday 15 January 2013

Advocates praised Jodie Foster TV is coming out on stage


Advocates praised Jodie Foster TV is coming out on stage at the Golden Globes last night, but some said she has done very little over the years, to serve as an example for those who other LGBT and fight.

Highlights: Golden Globes 2013

"He is mysterious and defensive and start thinking it was a joke," Diane Anderson-Minshall, executive editor of The Advocate. "She seems a little passive aggressive for many LBGT activists clearly this woman is afraid to go out in the public sector has been in his private life for decades."

At our booth, you're not out until you're in a public place, "she said." Although she danced around a lesbian, at least it's finally done. "

Full Transcript: Speech by Jodie Foster at the Golden Globes

Some people say they can only guess the conflict of generations in the LGBT world.

Foster, who just turned 50, playing in the family, his career, and while accepting sex Cecille B. DeMille Award for career achievement.

"I think I have a sudden urge to say something I never be able to air in public that I am a bit worried about it," she said. "But maybe not to worry as my representative ..."

"So I'll just put it out loud and proud. Which I will need your support for this," she said with passionate room camera shows some stars like Anne Hathaway cry.

However, some say that she left is not so obvious, that actress of six and a half-hour speech is mystery and meandering. They say that it will be stronger than it has been the opposite.

COMPLETE LIST: Golden Globe winners

The Los Angeles Times called the speech "resolution, emotion," leads the viewer to wonder: "If Foster has come out as gay, and she announced to retire?"


Paul Drinkwater / NBC / Getty Images
Jodie Foster receives Cecil B. DeMille ... View full size

Golden Globes 2013: 'Argo', 'Les Miserables' Win Big Add this to the list this Video

Golden Globes 2013: Backstage With the Stars Video

Golden Globes 2013: Red Carpet Hits and misses Watch Video
In his speech, Foster said. "Well, I never could be on stage again, at any time, for that change problem, you have love, I will continue to tell stories, moving people move, the more the world, just now, I can hold a bar other than talk. "

But then she told the Los Angeles Times that she is retired. "I can never stop working," she told the newspaper. "You'll have to drag me out after a herd of horses ... I'd be driving tomorrow But, I'm really more about [the action than I've ever been."

Michael Musto, cultural commentators Village Voice, said: "I found a strange speech defense, defensive celebrity wardrobe I always find it annoying when celebrities called Sexual dip in the line of privacy concerns me .. I do not think you are Honey Boo Boo - cite one example, she had to be honest and open about something individuals ".

"I think Jodie should just say," Well, I'm gay "instead of trying to justify the fact that she's in the glass, while stating she has left (ie everyone she he said), "he wrote in an e-mail to ABCNews.com" Once out of the simplest would be more appropriate to the way she took --- and by the way, I think she should have done it years ago . however, parts of his speech was very touching and her now, so I think we should throw a party. '

FULL COVERAGE: 2013 award season

Foster has emerged as early as 2007, with a breakfast Hollywood Reporter, according to BuzzFeed Kate Arthur, the actress thanked "the beautiful Cydney my" girlfriend, Cydney Bernard. They have been broken, as alluded to in his speech last night, Foster said: "I am single ...".

Foster is also known as Bernard, the "heroic father, my old partner in love."

After the awards ceremony, Foster told the LA Times, "the kind of speech speaks for itself."Others encouraged her.

"As one of the most award-winning talk show about identity and relationships in one of the largest in the world, she shows just how much water has been turned" GLAAD President Dick Herndon end. the study said. "The life of Foster's success is an important milestone for the LGBT. Become more and more high-profile LGBT people as Foster honestly they will not accept LGBT people continues. falling behind the times. ".

Jennifer filming Brooke and Beatrice Alda, daughter of actor Alan Alda said in a statement to ABCNews.com "We wholeheartedly support and applaud all who came out as teenagers or adults who are struggling. important to develop ".

Their 2008 film "Late coming out" to other women who have come out after 50 years.

"Foster the packaging out of the complex and multi-layered sound mind as well as the time it is her freedom of expression, both her and privacy," they said. "It is a success - This means that moving forward positively - Foster and of course, make it last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment