Wednesday 5 December 2012

Rob Kardashian and his girlfriend


Did Rob Kardashian should reject former girlfriend Rita Ora an angry tweet Monday found No, if you ask.
In the 25-year-old reality star-turned - fist designer took his Twitter page today to smack states that the target of the wrath of hip-hop hottie, which was rumored to have dated for several months before the duo called closes last month.
"We just clearly was never mentioned once" Rita Ora »in any of my tweets or even used 'whore' word and I do. I Respect Women," wrote Kardashian.
Rob Kardashian slams abusive ex-boyfriend on Twitter
Chelsea Lately: Hugh Hefner engaged AgainChelsea lately: Dwight YoakamHef and Crystal Get marriage license
The online unrest began when Rob posted the following message yesterday abruptly before removal: "He cheated on with about 20 dudes while we were together, I wonder how much sleep over, but now mean I 20;! '
Although he did not mention names, outburst took a flurry of speculation on social media that "she" can. Soon "Rita Whora" began trending Twitter users thought Kardashian is hitting after the alleged romance with 22-year-old Ora.
Once, says former Dancing With the Stars finalists, which seems to offer some sympathy with the "Hot Right Now" singer for the vitriol that got online to awaken the deleted tweets.
"Sad that the media ever created negativity about a young artist who is new to the game working so hard to do. Mentioned no name," he wrote, adding, "I speak the truth.'m A real person too Dude all I'm saying and I mean ... But this is not a prostitute called and said anything that did everything. "
Rob Kardashian and Rita Ora seems like some on Twitter
In any case, the time wife Kylie and Kendall Jenner told E! New Monday evening on the red carpet of Kiss FM-Jingle Ball concert in Los Angeles that do not know who Rob was talking about.
"I have no idea," Kendall replied when asked if he and Rita are still together.
Khloe Kardashian Odom has shown that Photoshopped family Christmas card
"I have doubts about really now," Kylie said. "I was like, 'What, Rob; Are you okay?" He was like,' No, I just want to put some quotes of inspiration. "So ... he just trying to put something there ... some inspiration."
Kylie did not seem to think Rob has bummed about the whole thing.
He was like, 'No, I'm fine, "said E!' New. 'Perhaps he is hiding something, but I do not know."
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez hold hands at the concert backstage Jingle Bell
For the same Ora, E! New British singer caught last July and told us that the love life does not exist at the time because of its focus on the music and career of tourism and has many friends, but do not require a girlfriend.
He reiterated the sentiments in the October issue of the UK edition of Glamour, saying that hectic work schedule to blame for their split and he and Rob are still "friends".
"I'm not going out with Rob. We close for awhile, but it did not work because I was never there," he told the magazine via the Daily Mail. "I was like a ghost. I used to get frustrated with it myself and then wonder why I was angry, so I decided it was best to keep them friendly, especially at this time when there is so much going

No comments:

Post a Comment