Friday 14 December 2012

While Taylor Swift's video for "I knew I had that problem." it might be something


While Taylor Swift's video for "I knew I had that problem." it might be something you've never seen or expected from Swift before, the concept of the song is actually quite common.

"I knew you Trouble," which premiered on Thursday, the 23rd Swift's birthday story of good girl and bad boy "toxic relationship" that occurs thing Swift obviously know very well.

Taylor Swift on the appeal Bad Boys
"I went through an experience that I was to write this song knowing others will see someone like," Oh, this is gonna be interesting. It will be dangerous, but it seems to me to be the same ", Swift on MTV News' Sway Calloway. "I think for me it was the first time in his life form, I noticed that I am, and if they are curious about something that can be bad for you, but you know you're going to go for it anyway, because if not, you the more you will regret not seeing where I'm going, but I think that for me, everything is going along with this record, which is pushing the boundaries, like the sound of this record surpasses wrote something that was not written before. "

Look at the top five moments of 2012 Taylor Swift!

And while many of his Swifties dissecting the text trying to figure out exactly what "I knew Trouble." 's, Swift seems to have traded Bad Boys boy bands, such as the currently connected styles in one direction Harry, but it can still be applied to all those girls who are looking for love in the wrong place.

"I think that this is just one like opposites attract such a thing, I do not know all the good girls just attracts all the bad guys, I think everyone goes through phases of what interests them," Swift admits. "I think in this video, my favorite thing about it is that this girl just gets sucked into this relationship with him, but she lost it was before and that's the saddest part is lost, she could not remember who it was was before I met him. "

No comments:

Post a Comment