Saturday 15 December 2012

the media as the shooter.


NEWTOWN School Shooting identify the offender before the afternoon rush hour,, bunches of Ryan Lanza's Facebook profile link to some Twitter users (including Slate's Twitter account) rushed. At the time, many names, many with the media as the shooter. This can be the same person?

Ryan Lanza Facebook friends almost immediately started posting screenshots of the account. "Fuck CNN that it was not me," I wrote this Lanza. He wrote, "I can tell I'm home now, it was not me" and "it was not me I'm at work, it was not me."

Now, an hour later, the New York Post, AP and other toy's name is Ryan Adam Lanza Lanza, here. And it seems that Ryan Lanza Facebook account immediately after the shooting of suspected NEWTOWN it's for.

According to public record searches, both Ryan and Adam Lanza NEWTOWN at 36 cents Yogananda lived. The address will be displayed in a Nancy Lanza. News reports indicate that the Nancy Ryan and Adam, who was a primary teacher Sandy as he does not work at all, and he believed that the dead. Hartford Courant reports that, 26 Sandy victims found in addition to the elementary school, "where another person was found dead in NEWTOWN 36 cents Yogananda." Courant found dead person that does not address, but CBS News and CNN to recognize that Lanza's mother was found dead in his home.
Public records search also show that the same studio recently Lanza, NEWTOWN Jessica O'brien and Michael Shapiro people who live in HOBOKEN, NJ, with an address. They Lanza and Ryan Promoted Facebook account screenshot shows a response from Jessica O'brien and Michael Shapiro. Post Lanza said "it was not me Everybody shut up," O'brien wrote:? "I want to be ready when you get home, you can go and grab some of it for I L I can not." Lanza said that "fuck you CNN that it was not me," Shapiro wrote, "this batshit picture" and "how the hell they like with zero evidence to jump to a conclusion."

No comments:

Post a Comment