Saturday 8 December 2012

The claim of Mike Tyson


LOS ANGELES, Pub. - CaptionMike Tyson claims that Brad Pitt allegedly boxing champion estranged wife Robin Givens stay mad - in the late 1980s.

"I, Brad [not] think I'm the crazy guy in this crazy," Mike Tyson interview with Yahoo! Sports' Graham Bensinger deep »laugh.

Mike previously uncovered earlier this year by Conan O'Brien's alleged tryst.

New interview he admitted, in fact, had Mike in pairs.

"I want a divorce, my divorce lawyer's office that day, I was, but I want to steal a quickie.'m Crazy or anything," he said.

"I want to say before going to my lawyer's office," is a pig, I go home [] and the same sex. That same day, someone beat me to punch, "added Mike.

Former boxer, who is angry at him, but with a different expression of let Brad said.

"That was before I got more than I think Brad., I was Crazy, because hell," he said "You should see his face he saw."

Mike and Robin were divided in 1989.

No comments:

Post a Comment